Beginning the first week of June, 2014 each week myself along with 12 other bloggers and professionals in the preparedness industry will bring you a weekly review and opportunity to win the book we’ve just reviewed! Over the coming weeks… over 21 books for your Preparedness Library will be given away! So keep checking back and see what each new week brings!
The first giveaway begins Sunday, June 1 at 12AM Eastern Time and runs through Saturday – June 7, 11:59PM Eastern. The weekly winner will be notified via email within 10 hours of a giveaway ending and has 48hrs to claim his/her book via reply.
Weekly Book Bonanza Giveaway – (order may vary):
- It’s a Disaster & What are you Gonna Do about It? by Bill & Janet Leibsch
- Survival Medicine Handbook by Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy
- Prepper’s Long Term Survival Guide by Jim Cobb
- The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness by Jim Cobb
- The Prepper’s Cookbook by Tess Pennington
- The Nautical Prepper by Capt William E. Simpson II
- Jake & Miller’s Big Adventure by Bernie Carr
- Doctor Prepper’s Making the Best of Basics by James Stevens
- The Survival Mom by Lisa Bedford
- Naturally Healthy Cuisine: Real Food for Real Families by Vickilynn Haycraft
- Food Storage for Self Sufficiency and Survival by Angela Paskett
- Whole Wheat Bread Making by Donna Miller
- Simply Canning: Survival Guide to Safe Home Canning by Sharon Peterson
- Prepper’s Food Storage by Julie Languille
- The Darkness After by Scott B. Williams
- The Prepper’s Workbook by Scott B. Williams & Finazzo
- Meals in a Jar by Julie Languille
- More Food From Small Spaces by Margaret Park
- The Preparedness Planner (ebook Bundle of 2) by Jennifer Osuch
- Color Coded HomeSchool Planner (eBook) by Jennifer Osuch
- Duct Tape 911 by James Hubbard, MD MPH
I hope you’ll enter each one, each week! Look for another update when the first one opens in a few days!
Best of Success to you!
Joseph & Donna Miller